Friday 3 December 2010

Soap making

I recently started making soaps, I ordered a bucket of soap base online. It was on special offer, I didn't think about how much a 20kg bucket actually was so was surprised and amused when the order arrived. Its palm oil free and clear, which means its easy for me to add bits to the soaps if I desire.


I've made a selection of soaps so far including

Rosemary Essential Oil (with Rosemary bits in) soap, Frankincense, Neroli and Rose Essential Oil soap, and I had an experiment with some Mixed Spice which I had in the kitchen. Doesn't look too pretty but its a yummy smell.

I had a request from my sister to make some black pepper soaps. Here they are setting, again not too pretty but they smell peppery.


I'm continuing to play with different scents, but you can guess what the family will have included in their Christmas stockings this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment