Wednesday 29 September 2010

A neck warmer for the pip


At the weekend I decided that I needed some fresh air and a good ramble across fields and along hedgerows. Me dad would be so proud.

I decided it would be nice to take Pip, so got her ready, with collar, coat and lead and did us a flask of tea (yes I made enough for me and Pip). Off we went on our little ramble or amble.

It was a bit of a blustery day and Pip decided it was far to chilly to continue, so part way round I gave into her protests and leg hugging and walked along a road instead of across my planned route to bring her back home to the warmth.

The walk however showed me that her coat has a gap above the shoulders and so the wind was probably winding its way down and making her cold and therefore complain. She's only a baby whippet so not much meat on the girl so I can forgive her for not liking the cold wind.

So I've knit her a neck warmer which she seems to like, time will tell if she can stand the cold outdoors a bit longer than an hour and a half.

So above is my creation to keep the little miss a bit cosier.

Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment