Wednesday 10 November 2010

Yuletide greetings

Ok, so t'is a bit early for the season to be jolly, however I thought I'd share my Yule decorations which will hopefully sell during the craft fairs that I'm going to in the weeks leading up to Yule or Christmas.


For those who would be interested in these they are priced as follows, your comments on whether you think the pricing is right is very welcome:

These are 25p each












These are £1.50












These are 75p each





















These are 50p each



















There are a number of other things that are going to be added to the stall, but they haven't been made by me and too numerous to list anyway, so this is just a taster of the things that are included for sale. Hopefully it will be successful. Wish me luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment